ABOUT MNP75 SERVICE
You can be connected to all kinds of mobile and landline phones of your loved ones by using the MNP75 service from anywhere in the world through the Internet network.
The MNP75 service can be used in the following three forms.
|From PC||From mobile phone||From fixed phone|
|Download specially developed “Softphone” software www.phone.mobinet.mn||
Android phone or tablet users can search and download the software from Play Store by using the keyword “MNP-75” and iPhone or iPad users from the Apple Store by using the keyword “iMobinet”, respectively.
You can also configure and use your MNP75 number on the Zoiper app. Click here to download the Zoiper app.
|In the same way as the traditional fixed phones.|
You can download and install the Softphone developed specially for MNP75 service in order to make or receive phone calls.
Also, it is possible to make or receive calls by the most commonly used X-Lite software.
- Download the software here
- Download the dot.net framework 3.5, which is required for using the software, here
- Download user manual here
After downloading X-Lite program go to Softphone > Account Settings > Enter the Softphone > Account Settings menu and make the following setting.
- Inactivate the function “Allow this account for IM/Presence”
- Enter your number in the User ID area
- Enter ip-phone.mobinet.mn in the Domain area
- Enter your password in the Password area
- Click OK button to activate the function “To register with domain and receive calls” in the Domain Proxy section
You will be able to make or receive calls if you completed your information correctly.
Download the X-Lite software from the following links whichever is compatable with your operating system