Online Services Terms and Conditions:
The online branch is the Mobicom Corportion’s official online shopping site and the purpose of these terms is to regulate the relations arising out of or in connection with the online services and purchases.
- The provision of service to the user through the Website is subject to the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions. By completing the Registration Form and / or using the Website, the user expressly agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
- Mobicom corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Organization”) and a user (hereinafter referred to as “the Online User”) jointly monitor the implement of these service terms.
One. Online User
- The online branch’s trademarks are the property of Mobicom Corporation and copying, duplication, imitation or use the website logo, name and the design for any other purpose are prohibited.
- The organization is fully responsible for the web site maintenance, security and confidentiality of the online user information.
- The organization is fully responsible for the update of the website information, price updates, promotions and new service information.
- The online user is entitled to propose new ideas or to make requests for sale of new products or to express freely its comments or complaints concerning to the website.
- The organization examines the completeness and correctness of the user information from time to time, keeps them confidential and is responsible for their confidentiality.
- The online user is fully responsible for the completeness and correctness of the user information.
- The online user may purchase several products simultaneously and there is no restriction on the quantity and amount of the purchases.
- The user is entitled to get the purchased products delivered at the address advised by the user.
TWO. Services Activation Timetable /Schedule
- Phone card sale – the phone number is refilled directly;
- Phone bill – the service to the phone number suspended temporarily due to the failure to pay the phone bill is restored within 20 minutes after receiving the payment;
- Mobinet payment – reactivated within 20 minutes after receiving payment;
- A prepaid phone number – delivered within 2 hours according to the delivery schedule
- A postpaid phone number – the user must visit a postpaid service center to get the number;
- A new number of Mobinet phone – activated within 1 hour according to the business hours of the web operator;
- Goods to be delivered - within 2 hours according to the delivery schedule.
Website Operating Timetable:
- Online branch’s business hours: 24 hours / 7 days
- Within Ulaanbaatar city: Monday through Friday, 09:00 – 18:00;
- Within Ulaanbaatar city: on Saturday, 11:00 – 17:00
- In rural areas: within 2-7 business days.
Phone calls / chatting:
- 7/24 hours
Web operator’s business hours:
- Monday through Friday, 09:00 – 18:00;
- All the goods are delivered by the delivery staff of the organization;
- Delivery of goods is done within the schedule irrespective of the dimension and weight of the goods;
- Delivery is made with 2 hours in the city and 2-7 days in rural areas;
- Delivery is made during the period from 09:00 till 18:00 every day and if the given goods are ordered after the business hours or 18:00, they must be delivered in the morning of the subsequent day;
- The user is obliged to give the correct delivery address and the contact phone number must be given necessarily;
- The user must present his or her order sheet and ID to the delivery staff for checking;
- The web operator sends the details of the delivery to the user’s email address regularly, and the user can see it from his or her order history.
- All the transactions, money transfers and delivery of goods must be based on the documents with the financial stamp of the organization.
- The user receives the goods together with a document with the financial stamp of the organization.
- The documents are considered as a sole evidence of the purchase of the goods.
FIVE. Return Policy
- In the event if a product purchased through the online branch is returned, it is possible to cancel the delivery by notifying through phone or chat before the commencement of the delivery of the goods depending on the business hours of the online branch.
- When the user returns the goods irrevocably, 10% of the total amount of the goods (including the relevant delivery costs and other costs) will be deducted.
- Personal Information of User
The personal information entered by you in our website is stored safely in our database. We require this information solely to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service, and to contact you when required. Also, you can update the information you provided.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. We use the SSL technology for safely transmitting private information via internet in receiving your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You are requested to sign out and close your browser every time you leave our website to ensure safety of your private information and to avoid an unauthorized access.
- Information Privacy
We will keep confidentiality of your personal information strictly and will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- No Service to Underage Children
Our online services are delivered to adults only and the underage children may purchase products or receive services together with their parents in accordance with the service terms and conditions. In the event if an underage child entered information without permission of his or her parents, it is possible to send a request for clarification at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobicom Corporation may change this policy from time to time without notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
SEVEN. Payment Methods
Online purchases may be made by using any of the following 5 payment methods:
- By using Candy scores;
- National bank cards;
- International VISA or Master Cards
National bank cards include the cards issued by the following banks:
- Golomt Bank
- KHAAN Bank
- State Bank
- The following banks that are contracted with TDB:
- Khas Bank
- Capitron Bank
- Ulaanbaatar City Bank
- Arig Bank
- National Investment Bank
- Chinggis Khaan Bank