- Cellular Phone Service
- Internet service
- International telecom service
- Content & Application
Globus Card’s step-by-step guide to international calls:
- Dial 1699 + select language + card number + password + country code + city code+ phone number + #
Globus Express account stores the information about the card you purchased and simplifies the call-making process into the following:
- 1699 + Country code + city code + Phone number + # (for landline)
- 1699 + Country code + mobile phone number + # (for mobile phone number)
To do this:
- Text ON to 590 to create a Globus Express account
- Purchase an international calling card with Globus Easy and text “3000”, “5000”, or “10000” to 598 to deposit your Globus Express account.
- Call 1699 and insert * + 8 to recharge your Globus Express account with new calling cards.
Customers from other carriers
You can still recharge your Globus express acount even if you're not a MobiCom customer through the following channels:
- MobiCom branch stores
- Authorized dealers
- Most Money app
- Website: www.mobicom.mn
Note: Your Globus Express account will be valid for one year since the last recharge. After that period the account will be automatically cancelled in the event where you do not use it or if you do not recharge your account.
Globus Easy Service
You can get an international calling card with 3000, 5000, 10000 tugriks through sms. If your purchase amount totals at 18000 tugriks within that period, you will get one 3000 tugrik international calling card as a promotional gift.