- Cellular Phone Service
- Internet service
- International telecom service
- Content & Application
TO USE THE 4G LTE DATA SERVICE
You must meet the following requirements to use the 4G LTE data service:
- Must have a 4G LTE-ready SIM card
- Must have a 4G LTE-enabled smartphone and make sure the 4G LTE settings are enabled
- OS must be upgraded to the latest version to support LTE
- Must be in range of 4G LTE coverage
To check if your phone and SIM card are 4G LTE-ready:
Insert your phone number below and click CHECK to see whether your SIM card is 4G LTE-ready.
If you wish to check if your phone is 4G LTE-ready, insert the IMEI code in the lower row and click CHECK. To see your IMEI code, dial *#06# and click the call button. Or you find your IMEI code in the following steps:
For Android phones: Settings –> About device –> IMEI
For iOS phones: Settings -> General -> About -> IMEI information
Your phone may not be compatible with 4G LTE if not purchased from an official distributor, or due to factors including manufactured countries, and their local-specific settings.