The MobiCom Corporation is a world-class communications services and technology company that pioneered mobile technology in Mongolia. Since its inception in 1996, MobiCom has played a pivotal role in transforming Mongolia’s economy by providing the telecommunications services and technology that are essential to families and businesses across Mongolia every day.
- Mission: To be the leading communications partner in Mongolia providing our customers with world-class communications services and technology that facilitate the country’s development.
- Vision: MobiCom will connect citizens to each other and to the world – however and whenever they choose – making life easier and more enjoyable.
- Customer focus: Our customer is at the center of everything we do. Always.
- Simple: We subtract the obvious and add the meaningful, ensuring our products and services are easy to use and relevant.
- Responsible: The interest of our customers and stakeholders is the guiding principle for everything we do.
- Results Oriented: Meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers with exceptional service that can always be trusted, will not only delight our customers, but it will deliver results that will benefit shareholders and employees alike.
Chairman and CEO of MobiCom Corporation Tatsuya Hamada
MobiCom provides nearly half the population of Mongolia with vital communications services through 64 branch units, 2,200 dealers and over 10,000 mobile sales points operating throughout the country. MobiCom invests heavily every year to expand network coverage and to open new service centers making our service accessible everywhere. In 2014, we invested over MNT 20 billion in installing 147 new base-stations across Mongolia to provide coverage to customers, and next year we plan to invest even more.
Our service offer includes nationwide and international mobile services, internet, satellite communication services and network infrastructure services.
- MobiCom is the only Mongolian operator to be ISO certified for Quality Management System and Information Security Management. This means that our systems and procedures meet the most rigorous standards under the International Standards Organization. MobiCom became certified for ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System Standard in 2011, and was re-certified for another three years in 2014. In February 2018, the company had successfully passed the compliances and transitioned it to ISO 9001:2015. The main purpose of this transition was that Ensuring customer satisfaction by effective and user friendly products and services. Mobicom Corporation also obtained its ISO 27001:2005 for Information Security Management System Standard in 2012. MobiCom is a partner to the Ulaanbaatar City Mayor’s office, and mobilizes its expertise and its world-class information, management and integrity control systems to support the Mayor and his team in their efforts to strengthen the operations of the UB Call Center, to expand information management, and to generally improve the residents’ experience with municipal service delivery.
- MobiCom customers enjoy international calling service to nearly 200 countries and easy access to simple roaming options through our partner operators across nearly 200 countries. Our customer also have access to top handset brands. MobiCom is the authorized distributor of the iPhone, Galaxy, Nokia, Blackberry and Sony mobile phones in the Mongolian market.
- We deliver the latest GSM technology and partner with the world-class technology leaders, such as Alcatel, Comverse, Ericsson, NEC, NTT, Cerillion, AT&T, Comfone, and MACH to ensure the delivery of top quality service to our customers.