Minii Mobi package service terms
- You can choose from the following options to custom-build your postpaid Minii Mobi package.
- The services included in the package consist of Calls, SMS and Data, which will be activated on the 1st of every month.
- You can solely choose the Data option. As for the Call and SMS options, the other two options are mandatorily added.
MOBILE CALL OPTIONS
|CALL OPTIONS||SERVICES INCLUDED||
|On-net||Unlimited* within MobiCom's network||9,900₮|
|All networks||Unlimited* on all networks||29,900₮|
1. If the mobile call option is not selected, the call usage will be accounted at additional service rates.
2. “On-net” – refers to the unlimited* mobile call service within MobiCom’s network and is accounted at the monthly fee rate. As for outgoing calls to other networks, the rates for other networks will be applied.
3. “All networks”- refers to the unlimited* mobile call service within MobiCom’s networks and other networks. The rate of this service applies monthly fee in the above chart.
4. The call options exclude outgoing calls through roaming calls, international call gates, as well as special numbers, which will be accounted at additional service call rates.
MOBILE SMS OPTIONS
|SMS OPTIONS||SERVICES INCLUDED||
|On-net||Unlimited* within MobiCom's network||4,900₮|
|All networks||Unlimited* on all networks||9,900₮|
1. If the mobile SMS option is not selected, the SMS usage will be accounted at additional service rates.
2. “On-net” – refers to the unlimited* SMS call service within MobiCom’s network and is accounted at the monthly fee rate. As for outgoing SMS to other networks, the rates for other networks will be applied.
3. “All networks”- refers to the unlimited* mobile SMS service within MobiCom’s networks and other networks. The rate of this service applies monthly fee in the above chart.
4. The SMS options exclude roaming SMS, international SMS service, as well as non-MobiCom special numbers, which will be accounted at additional service call rates.
MOBILE DATA OPTIONS
|DATA OPTIONS||MONTHLY FEE|
1.Unlimited data option is available on MobiCom’s network and it does not apply to Data Roaming service.
2.Any remaining data at the end of the month will not be transferred to the subsequent month’s data usage.
3. Data usage has no speed limit for the first 3GB, 6GB and 12GB of data. Any data usage beyond the mentioned offer will be at 128Kbps.
* Fair usage policy applies.
What is a monthly fee?
- The monthly fee refers to the monthly regular payment which consists of the bundled services and additional services.
- The monthly payment is invoiced to the customer regardless of the usage with an exception on the following:
- The customer activated the number keeper service
- The service is fully cancelled in compliance with the law or under initiation by the service provider.
No usage monthly fee
If a customer has made no outgoing calls or usage for an entire month, the following invoice will be billed:
|No usage monthly fee||9,900₮|
- The no usage monthly does not apply to customers with a mobile phone lease contract and the monthly fee will be invoiced in full.
- The fees for the additional services and contracted data bundles will not be added to the no usage monthly fee.
The additional services include Content, Additional services, Unit transfer, Data roaming, data packages purchased at customers’ request as well as Pay-As-You-Go data usage.
How to check usage information
Text ‘M’ to 510.
To check your monthly bill for previous months, text ‘YYYYMM’ to 510. For example, if you wish to get your bill for June 2016, text ‘201606’ to 510.
Monthly bills are available after the 7th of every month.
- The rates for calls within Mongolia is calculated in full at the first 60 seconds and at the 1-second-step starting from the 61st second.
- The rates for international calls is calculated in full at the first 6 seconds and at the 1-second-step starting from the 7th second.
- Mobile internet usage is calculated at the rate of 10 kilobytes for the first 10 kilobytes, and starting at 11th kilobyte, the 1-kilobyte-step will be followed.
On-time payment discount
If a post-paid customer pays its phone bill within the 20th of the month, the customer will be entitled to get a 5 % discount from the payment of the phone bill of the subsequent month.
|PAYMENT TERM||DISCOUNT RATE|
|Within 20th of the invoiced month||5%|
Friends and Family discount
- You can make calls to your loved ones at a discounted rate by getting up to 5 prepaid or post-paid phone numbers registered in the "Friends and Family" (FnF) discount service.
- Send a following message when adding a member to the “FnF discount service”: put (+) in front of the phone number (+9xxxxxxx) to be registered and send the message to the special number 250.
- Put (-) in front the phone number (+9xxxxxxx) to be deleted from the service and send the message to the special number 250 when you want to delete a registered member.
- In order to see the list of the registered members, send a message D to the special number 250
Also, you can select the section “FnF discount” by dialing the number *210# AND pressing 2.
"FnF Discount" Service Rates
PREPAID PHONE NUMBER
POST-PAID PHONE NUMBER
|Rates for making calls to the up to 5 registered phone numbers||25₮||25₮|
|Rates for deleting the registered number||0₮
(Once a week)
(Once a week)
|Rate of sending message to the number special 250||0₮|
|The rates are inclusive of VAT|
- The monthly bill is account from the 1st through 31st of the month, and will be billed on the 5-7th of the subsequent month.
- The payment invoice consists of the respective monthly fee, call payments, other payments, discounts including VAT and outstanding balance. If the customer has an outstanding balance of over 1000₮, the outgoing services will be restricted first, and later incoming services will also be altogether restricted.
- Any number with an outstanding balance will kept for 3 months excluding the month of the restriction, and on the 1st of the 4th month the number will be automatically terminated.
- Individual customers can get a comprehensive monthly bill at the branch store. Please be sure to bring your ID.
- Corporate customers can get the comprehensive monthly bill prior to the change of ownership from an individual customer to corporate customer.
- Postpaid customers can get a comprehensive bill of up to past 3 months, and prepaid service customers can get up to 6 months of comprehensive bill.
The following rates will be applied for comprehensive monthly bills available in English and Mongolian:
- 1 month or 30 days 1000 ₮
- 2 months or 1-61 days 2000 ₮
- 3 months or over 61 days 3000 ₮
Number keeper service
The number keeper service refers to the service of temporarily deactivating the customer’s number at his or her own request. You can deactivate your number for 1-12 months. You can use this service free of charge for up to 3 months by texting “ON” to 560 or you can directly call the Call Center 2222. If you wish to use this service for more than 3 months, there will be a charge of 5000₮ starting from the 4th month and you must visit the branch store in person with your ID to activate the service.
|NUMBER||DEACTIVATION PERIOD||RATES /VAT INCLUDED/|
|All numbers||Up to 12 months||First 3 months free. Starting from 4th month, 5’000₮ per month|
· Postpaid iPhone package subscribers are not eligible for this service.
· Customers who have purchased a mobile phone on lease or subscribers who are currently on a fixed-period package are not eligible for this service.
· Please note that if there is an outstanding balance, the number will be automatically terminated after 3 months.
- If you have lost your phone, you can visit the branch store closest to you with ID and you can temporarily de-activate your number.
- The monthly bill will be accounted in full if de-activated at customer’s request.
- If your registration documents are complete, you can directly call the Call Center 2222 to temporarily de-activate your number. In this case, you may be subject to answering additional questions for security purposes.
If you wish to change your postpaid service package, please visit the branch store with your ID and your new service package will be activated.
- You can change the service contract between the day of the invoice and the last day of the month.
- All balances must be paid completely at the time of the contract change.
- Please note that at the time of the contract change, the previous month’s unused call minutes will be deleted.
The usage restriction is an additional term for a postpaid service that informs the customer of the usage in stages, and restricts the usage when it reaches its maximum balance.
Contract termination at customer’s request
- To request a contract termination, the customer must visit a branch store in person with ID or equivalent documents (birth certificate, foreign passport)
- Contract termination is only valid after all monthly bills have been fully paid.
Contract termination at service provider’s request
The service provider will terminate the service contract without warning in advance and charge the relative damages to the customer for the following reasons:
- If the customer violates the contractual agreement
- If the customer uses the products and service for inappropriate usage
- If the customer fails to pay monthly bills on-time
- If the customer declares false information on registration forms
- If the customer is deceased
- If the customer has a dispute with other services of the service provider
Postpaid Minii Mobi package
Postpaid Minii Mobi package is available under the “Fair usage policy”. If the customer is found to be using this service inappropriately, the service will be closed, the service contracted terminated and the respective damages will be paid by the customer.
- “Fair usage policy” refers to the usage of calls, SMS and data services only for personal and individual use, excluding the use for corporate, commercial or industrial purposes.
- Inappropriate usage refers to the unauthorized usage of the SIM card in devices specially equipped for mass broadcast of voice broadcast, outbound call center, SMS broadcast and other uses of the service.
Any usage exceedingly higher than the average usage of all customers will be checked for “Fair Usage”.