Service providers and suppliers of goods shall be in compliance with the following general requirements:
General requirements for suppliers
- Suppliers shall be able to accept and conduct their activities in accordance with Mobicom’s procurement procedures and applicable Mongolian and other related countries’ laws and regulations, and international standards.
- Suppliers shall comply with Mongolian laws, rules, regulations of the authorities and follow ethical norms.
- Suppliers shall not disclose confidential information obtained during contract period.
Occupational safety, and health requirements
- Supplier’s goods and services shall meet the international and Mongolian OHSAS standards, OHSAS law of Mongolia, Mobicom’s OHSAS monitoring on operation rule and other related rules.
- Suppliers shall have OHSAS policy, plan, dedicated employee, safety uniform with their logo, all other necessary facilities, and assessment plan on minimization of risk.
- Suppliers shall supply goods and services which has no harm to the environment.
- Suppliers shall have policy and analysis on minimizing potential negative side effect of the supplied goods and services on the environment in the future.
Transparency and fairness
- Suppliers shall report their financial documents to the authority accurately and be able to provide with requested information.
- Suppliers shall not influence, promise or give employees and the management of Mobicom any gifts or services for free of charge.
© 1996-2017 Mobicom Corporation LLC