Policy of occupational health and safety
MobiCom Corporation will pursue the policy to implement Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, and focus on continuous further improvements along with international standard enforcement for securing potential exposure to workplace hazards for all employees, contractual employees, business partners, visitors, guests, customers and neighbors.
This policy shall cover the following directions:
- Conduct operations in compliance with respective laws, legislations and standards; eliminate and reduce workplace hazards for healthy and safe work environment.
- Train to develop safety awareness, encourage safety habits and participation.
- Identify potential workplace hazards, evaluate, eliminate and reduce possible risks with application of effective risk mitigation methods.
- Develop responsibility, liability, control and reporting system at all level of the company.
- Maintain and continuously improve OSH readiness system for preventing accident, a case closure to potential accident, occupational disease and emergency.